Downloadable CA Files
- NERSC Online CA CP/CPS [ DOC | PDF ]
- NERSC Online CA Signing Certificate [ PEM | DER ]
- NERSC Online CA Certificate Revocation List (CRL) [ PEM | DER ]
- NERSC Online CA CRL URL File (pointer to PEM encoded CRL for use with OSG and Globus based grid software)
- NERSC Online CA Signing Policy File
- NERSC Online CA namespaces file
- NERSC Online CA info file
- ESnet root CA documents
- Bundled CA Files [ gzipped tarball ] - The files in the certificates directory are to be installed in the globus TRUSTED_CA area.
CA InformationNERSC Online CA issues certificates to clients that use the myproxy protocol. The NERSC Online CA is located at nerscca.nersc.gov (also known as slcs.nersc.gov).
To acquire a certificate you must have a valid NERSC account. You can get a certificate by issuing the following command:
myproxy-logon -s nerscca.nersc.gov
You will need to enter your NERSC NIM/LDAP password to authenticate your identity. If the authentication succeeds the myproxy client will create a short lived certificate for use on the grid.
For more information visit: http://www.nersc.gov/nusers/services/Grid/certificates.php
NERSC Contact Information:http://www.nersc.gov/about/contact.php
For any issues relating to the NERSC Online CA, please send email to certs AT nersc.gov
For urgent requests, please contact NERSC Account Support at 1-800-66-NERSC